Thursday 26 January 2012

Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy - Episode 1 Review



This show is nothing short of bizarre. As part of my #E4er duties I was invited to preview the first episode before it aired and offer my thoughts. I sent the following tweet:

@E4Tweets just watched the @MrNoelFielding Luxury Comedy Episode 1 Preview...what a colourful mindmess, definite marmite all over! #e4ers 9:54 PM - 25 Jan 12

Although I'm not in the percentage of people already knowingly about to be hooked into the world that is Noel Fielding, I am fascinated by this show's appeal. Bright colours, crazy characters; very much the lovechild of Alice In Wonderland and Pete Doherty. The absence of plot makes punchlines memorable upon consumption with the likelihood of fan impressions spreading like wildfire. Check it out tonight and see what you make of it. E4 tonight at 10pm.

No comments: