Saturday 20 August 2011

NEW MUSIC ALERT! Jsky - Self-Destruct (Greg Francis Remix)



I recently teamed up with one of Sway's leading rappers Bigfoot (of Team Dcypha) on a track called Self-Destruct. This track is unlike any collaboration I've ever done and the energy that Bigfoot brings to it has totally taken this song to another level. In the run up to this track going viral Greg Francis has re-worked a snippet of the vocals to deliver yet another stonkingly good remix for all my house fans.



My last Greg Francis remix for 'Weekend Song' has been accredited by the likes of Umar Kamani (owner of Boohoo.com and Rosso Restaurant) who said he loved the 'quircky vocals'. Manchester's finest DJ Carlton Delingo told me 'Your voice is really special', and Anthony Lowther (GQ Model/Founder of MyDragonFly) went even further to say 'It's one of the best tunes I have ever heard. It's incredible'.



Be great to find out what everyone thinks of the new track. And stay tuned to full version with Bigfoot!

No comments: