Wednesday 16 March 2011

Nate Dogg Passes Away



It was reported that Nate Dogg, government name Nathaniel D. Hale passed away yesterday. The cause of death is still unknown, but Nate Dogg suffered from strokes in 2007 and in 2008. The 2007 stroke left the artist paralyzed on his left side, and 9 months later had the second stroke. Toward the end of his life, Nate Dogg spent a lot of time at in medical rehab facilities undergoing physical therapy in an effort to get his mobility back.

The entertainer was part of the highly successful hip hop crew the Dogg Pound Gangsta Crips which includes Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger. On Twitter, Snoop wrote the following about his friend:

“We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. I love u buddy luv. U will always b wit me 4ever n a day.”

I know he only features on the chorus, but when I think of Nate Dogg my first thought is of this tune. He made it what it is and it brings back so many memories of house parties growing up at High School for me. Life is precious.



Adapted from LoveBScott.com

No comments: