Saturday 17 December 2016

Jsky Gets His Clock Out at The Living Room Re-Launch


Whilst in pursuit of the perfect prettifications to compliment a beige playsuit from wonder brand Lavish Alice, I stumbled (quite literally) and broke my old mantelpiece clock. I had spent £5 of my hard earnt dough on this so I wasn’t prepared to get rid of it that easily, and the colour scheme and symbology was spot on. I made a chain for it using a cheap tan nomad style necklace from Primark and teamed it with an Egyptian-esque black and gold choker from Lovisa and a chandelier chain from Topshop. I used a black and sheer swimsuit from Rare London as a contrasting under layer, and worked the red carpet in matching fake crocodile clogs and a clutch from COW. The final touch came in the form of a fedora from Topshop with matching gold rings resembling Saturn.

A photo posted by Jsky (@jskychat) on

No comments: