Friday 10 June 2011

10 out of 10 '4' the new Beyonce Album



Yes it leaked but wow what a triumph! This album is a bundle of joy and when release day comes (28th June) I will be straight over to HMV to get myself a hardcopy. Effortlessly cool, knockout vocals and top notch production all contribute to make this one solid, tidy, Beyonce record.

Everything about this record speaks of new well rounded Beyonce. Tracks like 'I Miss You' are pure unwavering pain, heavily relatable and connecting like a Mike Tyson right hook. On the flip side tracks like 'Love On Top' and 'Countdown' are just carnival bliss. 'End Of Time' leaked a while ago and was an instant hit for me with it's dub rhythms and military heavy drums.

Looking forward to seeing the new video for 'Best I Never Had', and especially excited about watching her nail the new single live. 'Run The World' still manages to turn every girl into Beyonce at a party. I give this record the Jsky seal of approval.

No comments: