Sunday 25 March 2012

Partying with Jamie Laing (Made In Chelsea) at Vanity - Boutique, Manchester



Last night Made In Chelsea star Jamie Laing made his debut on the Manchester party scene to host the launch of Vanity at Boutique nightclub. Event manager Jamie Barr kept the party in full flow and the Vanity hostesses were an absolute delight. My outfit, alike most weeks, fell to mixed criticism; alarmingly more positive than usual. The toilet attendant however initially tried to direct me to the ladies room, and a guy with dreadlocks asked me if I was a transvestite! I'm not by the way. A great night transpired and I witnessed some of the largest bottles of Moet and Belvedere going off. Definitely keep an eye out for future Vanity nights - these guys sure know how to party.


Pictured: Jamie Laing [left] and Jsky [right]


Pictured: Jamie Laing, Jsky and friends

No comments: