Monday 27 February 2012

Jskychat Exclusive: Emeli Sandé - Our Version of Events ALBUM REVIEW



I knew it would engulf yet I dived in fully. An album littered with passion, Our Version of Events is as breathtaking as it is brave. My Kind of Love echoes tones of Leona, and Mountains tastes of Adele. I am for words; such a joy for the quality of lyrics. Emeli Sandé seeps powerful exposures of vulnerability. River is deep and current single Next To Me would have Welsh singer Duffy wanting to sing karaoke.

@jskychat: "Emeli Sandé your album is an absolute monster."
3:49 PM - 25 Feb 12

Tracklist
1. Heaven
2. My Kind of Love
3. Where I Sleep
4. Mountains
5. Clown
6. Daddy (Feat. Naughty Boy)
7. Maybe
8. Suitcase
9. Breaking The Law
10. Next To Me
11. River
12. Lifetime
13. Hope
14. Read All About It (Pt. III)


No comments: