Wednesday 2 March 2011

Merabi Is Killing It! + PA Job Post



Merabi by Nadine Merabi as of late, has gone from strength to strength with celebrities and models alike taking a keen liking to the custom made dress making skills by fellow Manchester scene friend. Her recent Fashion TV catwalk show was a huge success and her shop on Deansgate is looking good to open to general public soon. Now she is she looking a budding fashionista to work as her personal assistant. See below job description. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.

"I need an assistant to aid me with my growing fashion label.

I need someone who has
experience in fashion and designing as well as being able to hand and machine sew. Also to manage my website, e-mails, facebook and appointment bookings.

The ideal candidate would see it as an apprenticeship. Someone who is studying or studied fashion and looking to get into the fashion industry.

It would be 3 days a week which would be flexible but when I have a show or a shoot you'd have to be available. Hours would be 11am-5pm and pay would be £8 per hour.

If you are interested and think you can fill the position, please e-mail me your c.v to nadinemerabi@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

Nadine xx"

No comments: