Sunday 6 May 2012

Partying with Hugo Taylor (Made In Chelsea) at Vanity - Boutique, Manchester

Pictured: Jsky [left] sporting a Clear Crystal shamballa bracelet, Hugo Taylor (Made In Chelsea) [right]

Made In Chelsea frontman Hugo Taylor hosted Boutique's Saturday night event Vanity yesterday. 

Jsky: What's your favourite music, tell me?
Hugo: I love The Rolling Stones, play me anything by them and I'm happy.

Jsky: Talk to me about Made In Chelsea. Are the relationships for real? 
Hugo: Yeah. They're real. Professor Green is really going out with Millie Mackintosh and as for me and Natalie Joel, it's the real deal.

Jsky: What do you think of my bracelet, I've got one for you compliments of Clear Crystal!
Hugo: Aw wow. What a nice guy. That is really cool. That is really nice. I like yours!

Following on from the event we headed across to an afterparty to watch Floyd Mayweather take the boxing title.

No comments: