Monday 5 March 2012

NEW MUSIC ALERT! Jsky - Electrik [prod by DirtyBuzz]



Often changing all that was - We are the people of the world - We are the famous places - And we are the moments wasted - We are the photographs I burnt - We are the sand and we are the dirt - We are till late in the evening - And we are for all things dreaming

And your vibe is electrik - You send my heartbeat racing, racing - Just one look and you shock me, shock me - I'm still a part of your energy

We are for love but we often fall - We are the ceiling and the floor - We take our chances, chances - We are still dancing, dancing - We are the window and the door - We are the people of the world - We are connected - And we are vibrations

And your vibe is electrik - You send my heartbeat racing, racing - Just one look and you shock me, shock me - I'm still a part of your energy

In my mind and in my memories - You very much are still a part of me - You and I are not just history - You are the thoughts that I see, the thoughts that I see - Despite the trouble that you used to be - You very much are still a part of me - We are connected we have chemistry - Like electricity, electricity